Managing for Employee Engagement: Comprehensive Kit
This kit provides everything you will need to plan, conduct and follow-up an Employee Engagement (half-day or one-day) workshop for a group of up to 10 managers. The employee engagement materials provide insight, perspective and guidance around making employees jobs more fulfilling by teaching managers how to address the primary causes of job misery: anonymity, irrelevance and immeasurement.
Please note, the Employee Engagement Management Inventory (180 degree assessment and subsequent report) is no longer available. Use of the paper-based self-assessment for the half day workshop is recommended.
The Managing for Employee Engagement workshop presents a disciplined approach for applying the model. The Facilitator's Guide provides suggestions for integrating all products offered in the kit. The 10 paper-based assessments and 10 Participant Workbooks provide materials for each manager participating in the workshop. The Three Signs of a Miserable Job Video Presentation is also part of this comprehensive program. Although this kit is designed for a group of 10 managers, additional materials are available for purchase.
- Managing for Employee Engagement: Facilitator’s Guide - 1 copy
- The Truth About Employee Engagement - 1 copy
- The Three Signs of a Miserable Job: Video Presentation - 1 copy
- Managing for Employee Engagement: Participant Workbook - 10 copies
- Managing for Employee Engagement: Self-Assessment (paper-based) - 10 copies