Managing for Employee Engagement: Facilitator's Guide
This guide provides facilitators and trainers with everything needed to create a high-impact half-day or one-day workshop for managers on the topic of employee engagement. This workshop package includes an introduction to the model, scripts, presentation slides and a sample self-assessment and participant workbook.
Please note, the Employee Engagement Management Inventory (180 degree assessment and subsequent report) is no longer available. Use of the paper-based self-assessment for the half day workshop is recommended.
- Detailed instructions for preparing, delivering and following up a workshop
- A script for a half-day or one-day workshop
- Stories that highlight key aspects of the model
- Flash drive with slides, sample agendas, video clips and other helpful tools
- Frequently asked questions
- A poster illustrating the three signs model
- Sample Self-Assessment
- Sample Participant Workbook*
*A Participant Workbook is required for all workshop attendees.
The Managing for Employee Engagement: Participant Workbook is the companion piece to the Facilitator's Guide. The Participant Workbook is a hands-on tool that helps managers understand the root causes of job misery and provides action items to develop an engaged workforce.
- Discount Schedule
# Of WorkBooks $ Per WorkBook Discount 1-99 $30.00 N/A 100-499 $24.00 20% 500-999 $22.50 25% 1000 and Over $21.00 30%