The Three Signs of a Miserable Job: Video Presentation
This product was designed to incite cultural transformation—one manager at a time. The easy to follow format will help managers more effectively engage, motivate, and retain employees by eliminating the three causes of job misery.
|DVD Only||Physical copy of the video in DVD format. No streaming option.|
|30-Day Streaming *||Access to streaming video for 30 days. Begins after first video play.|
|1-Year Streaming *||Access to streaming video for 1 year. Begins after first video play.|
* Video streaming services do require an active internet connection for viewing.
The Video and Companion Guide can be used to train multiple managers simultaneously in a classroom setting (half-day) or as a self-guided development program for an individual manager (2 hours). When used in a classroom setting, it is recommended that each manager have a Manager's Booklet
- A richer understanding of the model and its application
- Interesting anecdotes about real organizations that have struggled with teamwork
- Specific advice and practical tools on how to begin the process of eliminating job misery
- A common language for discussing job fulfillment/li>
DVD and Companion Guide (includes a sample Manager's Booklet)
- Runtime: 45 minutes