The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: Comprehensive Kit
This kit provides everything you need to deliver a high-impact, half-day, full-day or two-day learning experience for an intact team of 10. The kit should be used for a functional intact team that works together to solve problems and accomplish tasks. The workshop helps teams improve in each of five key fundamentals: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results.
The Facilitator's Guide presents a disciplined approach for applying the model, complete with a script and slides. The guide provides suggestions for integrating all products offered in the kit. The 10 Online Team Assessment licenses and the 10 Participant Workbooks provide materials for each team member. The Five Dysfunctions of a Team book, related field guide and video are also part of this comprehensive program. Although this kit is designed for 10 participants, additional materials are available for purchase. For those conducting the Leader Workshop, please contact [email protected] for more information.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: Facilitators Guide
(2nd Edition) — 1 copy, See Sample >
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team - 1 copy
- Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Field Guide— 1 copy
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: Video Presentation Second Edition USB — 1 copy
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: Online Team Assessment - 10 licenses, Learn More >
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: Participant Workbook for Intact Teams — 10 copies