The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: Facilitator's Guide
The Facilitator's Guide has been revised and improved based on the changing needs of organizations and individuals. This guide gives facilitators everything needed for a high-impact, half-day, full-day or two-day learning session with intact teams or with groups of team leaders.
The Guide includes two distinct workshops. The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Workshop for Teams helps teams improve in each of five key fundamentals: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results. The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Workshop for Team Leaders provides leaders with an in-depth understanding of the model and techniques for applying it within their teams.
Facilitator's Guide Includes
- Binder: Completely revised and updated binder containing all the content required for both workshops (intact team and team leader) as well as numerous improvements and additions based on customer feedback.
- Flash Drive: Numerous documents contained on one labeled flash drive
- Two Scripts
- Team Workshop revised script focuses on creating cohesive, effective teams and features numerous new exercise options
- Team Leader Workshop new script focuses on teaching leaders to integrate the model within the teams they lead
- Sample Workbooks: A newly developed and fully integrated workbook for each workshop
- Participant Workbook, A Workshop for Teams (108 pages)
- Participant Workbook, A Workshop for Team Leaders (90 pages)
- Sample Paper Assessment
Participant Workbook for Intact Teams
This workbook is the companion piece to the Facilitator's Guide (Second Edition) for those participants who are exploring the material as a team. The workbook provides the participant a structure to engage in exercises and review presented material. As the participants work through the pages of the workbook with their team, they will move toward cohesiveness and productivity.
Participant Workbook for Team Leaders
This easy-to-use workbook is the companion piece to the Facilitator's Guide (Second Edition) for a workshop comprised of team leaders. The workbook provides a structure for leaders to deepen their understanding of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team in order to effectively apply the material with their own teams.