The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: Video Presentation
In The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Video Presentation you will hear from best-selling author, Patrick Lencioni, as he offers a unique perspective on his model for teamwork. Using colorful examples from his own career and consulting experience, Lencioni explains the obstacles that prevent teamwork from taking hold in so many organizations and provides practical advice for overcoming them.
This video is ideal for teams that want to learn how to become more cohesive, as well as for individual leaders who are searching for better ways to eliminate politics in their organizations and improve team effectiveness.
|DVD Only||Physical copy of the video in DVD format. No streaming option.|
|30-Day Streaming *||Access to streaming video for 30 days. Begins after first video play.|
|1-Year Streaming *||Access to streaming video for 1 year. Begins after first video play.|
* Video streaming services do require an active internet connection for viewing.
The Five Dysfunctions video is approximately 40 minutes in length and includes a 28-page supplemental guide that reinforces concepts from the video, defines team exercises, and outlines next steps. In addition, the guide includes a short form Team Assessment and an excerpt from Lencioni's field guide on The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
- An understanding of the five root causes for team dysfunction
- Interesting anecdotes about real organizations that have struggled with teamwork
- Specific advice and practical tools on how to begin the process of building a functional, lasting team
- A common language for discussing issues and challenges within the team
Chaptered DVD and Supplemental Guide (includes a short form Team Assessment and an excerpt from Overcoming The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Field Guide)
- Runtime: 40 minutes