The Five Dysfunctions of a Team:
Video Presentation Second Edition
In The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Video Presentation you will hear from best-selling author, Patrick Lencioni, as he offers a unique perspective on his model for teamwork. Using colorful examples from his career and consulting experience, Lencioni explains the obstacles that prevent teamwork from taking hold in so many organizations and provides practical advice for overcoming them.
Including a case study from Southwest Airlines, the second edition video is ideal for teams that want to learn how to become more cohesive, as well as for individual leaders who are searching for better ways to eliminate politics in their organizations and improve team effectiveness.
|USB Only||Physical copy of the video in USB format. No streaming option.|
|30-Day Streaming *||Access to streaming video for 30 days. Begins after first video play.|
|1-Year Streaming *||Access to streaming video for 1 year. Begins after first video play.|
* Video streaming services do require an active internet connection for viewing.
The Five Dysfunctions video is approximately 40 minutes in length and includes a leader's guide and supplemental participant handout that reinforces concepts from the video, defines team exercises, and outlines next steps. In addition, the guide includes an excerpt from Lencioni's field guide on The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
- An understanding of the five root causes of team dysfunction
- Interesting anecdotes about real organizations that have struggled with teamwork and a case study from Southwest Airlines
- Specific advice and practical tools on how to begin the process of building a functional, lasting team
- A common language for discussing issues and challenges within the team
USB drive with video file, Leader's Guide, and Participant Handout
- Runtime: 40 minutes