Pat On Why You Should Join CAPAPRO
Already a member? Click here to login.
What is CAPAPRO?
CAPA stands for the Consultant and Practitioner Alliance. CAPAPRO is the professional membership network of Pat Lencioni and the Table Group. Members of CAPAPRO will have access to exclusive member events, education, content, training, tools and advice to help members transform leaders, teams and organizations.
Why does CAPAPRO exist?
At the Table Group, we believe that organizational health is the key to transforming the world of work. Leaders rely on external consultants, coaches and internal practitioners to help them improve their leadership, teams and companies. Simply put, we created CAPAPRO to help you help leaders. And in doing so, we hope you will be more fulfilled in your careers, experience more success and have a greater impact.
Who is CAPAPRO designed for?
CAPAPRO is for anyone who is passionate about making organizations more effective and less dysfunctional. We have designed CAPAPRO to support consultants, coaches, and internal practitioners who want to use Patrick Lencioni's teamwork, leadership and organizational health models more effectively with their clients.
What does it cost?
Annual membership costs $8,500 per person. Email us or call 925-299-9700 for more information on group pricing and special payment options.
Members Will Receive:
- First-hand learning from Pat Lencioni and the Table Group—the most trusted source for leadership, teamwork and organizational health consulting in the market.
- Access to our annual CAPAPRO Conference hosted by Pat Lencioni for members to learn and be inspired in our mission to transform the world of work.
- Training to be the first providers of Pat Lencioni's yet-to-be-released Six Types of Working Genius model.
- Access to live virtual events with Pat Lencioni and the Table Group team designed to help members leverage Pat's methodology to develop new business and transform teams, leaders and organizations.
- Coming Soon! Unlimited access to the CAPAPRO virtual classroom to help you go deeper with clients. This includes hours of video lessons from Pat Lencioni and Table Group consultants covering all of Pat's organizational heath, teamwork and leadership effectiveness models tailored to practitioners.
- 10 complimentary Team Assessment licenses (a $565.00 value)
- 2 complimentary Meeting Advantage licenses (a $990.00 value)
- A 25% discount on all Table Group products including the Five Dysfunctions of a Team online assessment and tools for use with clients.
- New content and regular insights from the Table Group to help members succeed with their clients. This includes exclusive podcasts, articles, videos and access to many of Pat's full-length speeches.